Some of our specialist consulting expertise includes:
- Program Governance Implementation;
- Project Recovery and Project Management;
- Program Health Checks and audits;
- Program Management Office set up and structures;
- Business Process Reviews and Re-engineering;
- Business Requirement gathering from the Business Perspective;
- Reviews of the use of Prince2, ITIL and other methodologies;
- Market Testing and Outsourcing of Technology and Non Technology Needs; and
- E-Procurement Strategies.
In today's business world, information communication technology is
an integral tool for productivity and profitability; part of the crucial driving
force within the business enterprise. The complexity, capacity and speed of the
core technologies are changing rapidly; so it is essential that enterprise
policies and workflow are continuously reviewed to keep pace with and to maximise
the returning business benefit of these changes.
A valuable alliance can be formed to use the expertise and skills
of an expert and enthusiastic consultant from A151 Consulting Professionals.
The key business controls and benefits of a professional engagement
with A151 Consulting Professionals might be:
- Increased Business Success,
- Improved Risk Management,
- Reduced Cost of Sales Expenditure, and
- Increased Staff Productivity.
A specific analysis of our vendor independent service includes:
- Strategic ICT Process and Technology Reviews.
- Business Impact Analysis.
- Business Continuity Planning.
- Business Continuity Management.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- ANAO Business Continuity Management Good Practice.
- Enterprise IT Architecture analysis and planning.
- Providing Board advice on complex IT matters.
- ICT Facility Management and Engineering Support Plans.
- ICT Systems and Security Audits against Risk Assessment Standards - AS/NZS 4360:2004 - IEC 27001.
- Review and updates to Online Action and Strategic ICT Plans.
- ICT Business Governance Improvement.
- Emerging Technology Research.
- Project Scoping and RFP Technical Content definition for Compliant.
- Tender Evaluation and Probity Review.
- Project and SDLC Remedial Management.
- SLA and Contract Benchmarking.
- Business ICT Threat Risk Analysis and Security Enforcement.
- Defence Signals Directorate (DSD) Endorsed IT Security Product advice.
- Firewall testing, configuration and advice.